Friday, November 13, 2009

Ohhh scarey H1N1

The Swine Flu is a big story in the news for the last several months. Big scary stories about people dying, sick and in the hospital. And in turn there is now this wonderful new vaccine (Gag note sarcasm) to keep people from getting it. I for one am not buying into this whole pandemic crap. Yes just as the seasonal flu there will be people who get it, get sick and even die. Pushing this new vaccine through the FDA is NOT the answer. Big Pharma got tons of money( AND no liability for anyone injured or killed from this vaccine) to make this vaccine, I wonder will it be anything like the 70's when the vaccine ended up killing more people then the actual swine flu did? I think so and I think things are going to get a lot worse with vaccine related stuff as more and more people, kids and pregnant women are vaccinated. I wonder how many babies are going to be born with birth defects or even dead because they are giving this vaccine to pregnant women when they haven't done any real studies on dangers. How many children and adults are going to die or suffer injury or illness from this vaccine before they stop! There are already several states where the vaccine is MANDATORY meaning that if you don't take your child in to get this shot, then you, the parent could go to jail and/or lose custody of your children! This is down right insanity! Since when is it OK for the government to tell us we have to be injected with poison or inject our children with this poison or lose them! I for one have been exposed to the swine flu and believe that my whole family had a mild case of it, so for us why in the hell would I get this for myself or my family! Most people have already been exposed, or had a mild case and not even know. Their bodies have built up anti-bodies already so this shot will do nothing for them except pump them up full of toxins. But that doesn't matter to the government! They want to make sure that they get their money back they shelled out for this vaccine. Not only that how are they really going to know who has it and who doesn't since the CDC stopped verifying all suspected cases of the swine flu. I am at this point even more disgusted with the US. If it ever gets to a point where all states require the vaccine regardless of religious or physological exemption then I will no longer be a US citizen. I will not stand back anymore and allow the government tell me how to raise my children and force me to shot them up with toxic shots.

No comments: