Monday, October 8, 2007

A new begining

Hi there, sorry if my page is a little blah right now. I am still learning all this blogging stuff and how to get this arranged right. I will go into my story in a little bit. I can say that I can never have enough thanks to ICAN for all the support I have so needed in the last few years of my life. I have learned so much not just about birth but about myself. Why for so long did I sit back and allow someone else make the decisions for and about me and my children? Why isn't it just standard that EVERYONE educate themselves instead of just taking someones word for it because they have some initials behind their name (Ex: OB, MD, etc). I have come so far. I have changed they way I think about so many things it almost appears I don't really fit in with my mainstream friends anymore. Come with me while I share my ongoing journey not just about birth issues although I will admit that is what I am most interested in.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I have decided to start a blog about my birthing experiences and through some searching came across your blog! I too stick out like a sore thumb amongst my friends now. I hope to be able to share with people some of the facts about childbirth, etc. I'll be checking in often to see where you're adventures are taking you!